14.1.14

The What's In My Bag Edit

What's In My Bag 01

BoyBag

What's In My Bag 02

If you were to take a look at the inspiration folder I have on my iPad you'd probably find about twenty-five percent of the pictures in there to be of really fashionable women carrying around a Chanel Boy bag. If I ever win that lottery, the bag will probably be the first thing I purchase. But until that time rolls around I treated myself to a surprisingly good lookalike.

I try to decrease the size of the bag I tote around everyday. I have a Zara office city bag that I use mostly for school, but in the past it was also used for everyday usage. This was basically a Mary Poppins style bag. Things got seriously lost in there.

When I saw this bag on Come Get Fashion I fell in love. The size is absolutely perfect and it looks just like the Chanel Boy. It's been on my shoulder for about a week and I adore it more and more everyday. It doesn't fit a ton of stuff, which prevents me from bringing way too much unnecessary stuff. All the things I bring on a daily basis are pictured below. Just a little extra note, I forgot to add my lip balm to the picture. But that's the Tromborg Lip Cure.

Come Get Fashion bag | H&M coin purse as wallet | Moleskine Weekly Planner |
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum | Clarins Beauty Flash Balm | MAC Ruby Woo |
Shu Uemura eyelash curler | Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector | iPhone 4S

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment